What's on your mind?
Of Agents of Shield
News reporter: in a stunning turn of events a director of Shield is being sued for killing someone who apparently somebody else wanted to kill. The plaintiff, Calvin Johnson, who was foiled in his attempt to kill Daniel Whitehall, who was instead killed by Phil Coulson, has filed suit against the current director of Shield in superior court
Daisy's father's lawyer: Mr Johnson didn't ask Daniel Whitehall to be killed by somebody else, Mr Johnson didn't want Daniel Whitehall to be killed by somebody else and because of Phil Coulson's "actions" (so called) he'll never be able to kill Daniel Whitehall by himself for the rest of his life
Coulson: Hey i made you grateful!
Daisy's father: You didn't make me grateful, you ruined my revenge forever, that's what you did!
Coulson: listen you little piece of…!
Coulson's lawyer: My client has no further comments at this time
What would they look like? What would their personalities be like in comparison? How would they be similar or different from their “original counterparts”? (Which Guardian Team you consider the original is up to you!)
(edited by Heartz13)
They screw up not trusting inhuman and not telling anyone the mission they make a terrible mistake they're all just became bad guys like bad Heroes bad agent
I'm considering giving the inhumans another chanve. Ive read two storylines of theirs that were... Ok i guess but i didnt really get into them.
Does anyone have any recommendations on a good place to start? Preferably somewhere that includes Quicksilver and Cystals relationship.
What order do they place!
I'm sorry that I have done it and tried to restart twenty one questions for a long time. However here are the rules
1. You have twenty one questions to figure out what character I chose but you can only ask a yes or no question any other types of questions will be ignored
2. Asking a question with a picture doesn't count and will not be answered
3. The character can have any amount of appearances there's no limit on how many they are supposed to have
4. After asking a question you must wait either 1 hour before asking another or wait until 2 more questions are asked after yours before asking again
5. You can guess the character at any point in the game but each participant gets only two guesses and if you guess wrong both times you are eliminated and cannot ask or guess any further
6. Hints will be given out throughout the game if some are getting stuck
They are male
Not considered a hero
Born on Earth
First Appearance after 1980
Not a Mutant
(edited by Explodypan)
Anyone remember that post I made.
About the Spiderman reflection on iron man's shoulder
Found proof it is fake
The above image was photoshopped into the shoulder and made to look like a reflection...
Does anyone else find it strange that Leonardo da Vinci and other people you learned about in school are a part of the Marvel canon? It's so weird to think about, but in a way, it kinda makes sense. It ties our reality into Marvel's reality, making their world all the more interesting to explore! Just don't expect to learn anything that could help you in World History.
I cant enter any pages, when I do, it's just white and without any text
Fawcett City (Prime Earth)!
Victory via K.O./Incapacitation!
Who is your favorite ? BTW Mine is Wolverine.
I sometimes wonder about this blade, even though its never been toughed on since 1991's X-Force 16 the X-Cutioner's Song event. In this comic we see Stryfe beating the hell out of a weakened Apocalypse and then stabbing him right through the chest.
Now a few things:
1 What is this blade made of, I mean Jarnbjorn couldn't cut through Apocalypse's Celestial armor with Thor's strength behind it and was only able to once he put an enchantment on the Axe.
2. I believe this is Apocalypse from the main timeline and he states that this is the blade he used to kill Stryfe. Given that at this point Apocalypse believes Stryfe is Cable and this is Apocalypse of the main timeline, and not a future one, that tells us that at some point in the past Apocalypse kills a time traveling Cable. Unless it was a unseen recent event?
3. What ever became of this blade that can pierce Celestial armor? Cause after Apocalypse teleported away with the blade still in his chest it was never seen again.
What order will they place in?
Does anyone else think that Far From Home could have be so much better if they just simply changed Aunt May a little bit? Like instead of her being completely supportive of Peter being Spider-Man, she hates it 'cause she's scared because of everyone who just died in Endgame and the fact that Ben had only just died a few years ago. She tries to tell him to stop being Spider-Man and forces him on the Europe trip to get away from it all. Instead of her sneaking his suit in his luggage, he does just incase he might need it even though he wants to avoid using it so he doesn't hurt May. That's also the reason why he'd avoid doing a lot of super hero stuff and why he would have worn the masquerade mask instead of his suit when he first met Mysterio. I could obviously go on and on but I wonder what you guys think.
I find her powers awsome, but can she create lightning from her hands without summoning lightning from the sky?