(edited by ZeroForce0)
I decided that it would be cool to see what everyone's favorite variant of a certain hero is (since there's dozens of variants for every major hero). The variant of the character can be from any universe/timeline.
Today let's do spider man, since
he has the highest amount of variants byfar.
Let's give Marvel a round of applause for their most creative story yet: Miles Morales' Clone Saga.
This is gonna be a disaster.
Im not going to label this unpopular, because everyone’s going to tell me how wrong I am, but I despise the ultimate marvel universe. Miles morales and the maker are pretty cool, but I’m not too big of a fan of anything else in it.
One of many tracks I listen to while playing Spiderman. Do you listen to music while playing video games sometimes?
When miles first attempts a attack on knull....knull doesnt refer to miles as human,child or host...he refers to miles as spider.
That's odd. Incredibly odd considering that the venom-spider symbol comes from knull and it's just venom trying imitate the dragon symbol and makes a spider.
Here you place a Marvel OC you have made. I know there are comic book nerds who have made their own character so post them here.
Here is mine: (no I didn't make the art)
Name: Zeke Danvers
Aliases: Orion ( hiso Name), Marvel Jr. (ot hiss), Little Marvel (villains)
Species: Negative Zone Mutant/Human-Kree Hybrid
Personality: Zeke’s a tranquil person. He usually doesn’t show negative emotions unless pushed to his limit. He will keep a calm state even in battle unless it’s in a personal fight or a fight that means everything. He will, however, express his positive emotions too. He’s kinda blunt though. He isn’t completely blunt but is blunt to a degree. He will build up his friends & allies in his own way too.
Due to being the son of Blue Marvel & Captain Marvel, he was born with a physiology mutated by radiation generated from the then unstable event horizon to the Negative Zone. Also, due to being the son of Captain Marvel, he was born with his mother his’s Human/Kree enhanced physiology. Due to this mix hesitate, he’s a force to be reckoned with but his parents knew how strong he could be. He’d be stronger than them combined. So, while Carol was pregnant, they added drugs to dampen Zeke powers permanently. Even afterwards, Zeke grew to be extremely powerful.
The powers in heisted from his father his are:
· Antimatter Manipulation: Zeke is an Antimatter Generator and Reactor; the source of half his power is the energy released from anti-matter. Anti-matter releases energy with 100% efficiency. One gram of anti-matter contains the same energy as the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. One droplet could power New York City for a full day. Antimatter is the same as normal matter, except that the sub-atomic particles are the opposite charge. Therefore, antimatter and normal matter cannot coexist without exploding.
o Concussion Beams: Zeke can release beams of pure solidified antimatter that causes concussive damage. The effects of these beams rang from slight push, hard hit, knock-out, minor, and major damage, shattering, and total annihilation of the target.
o Concussive Force Bolts: Zeke can release anti-matter energy from his hands as bolts of concussive force.
o Stun Bolts: Zeke can project low-energy of antimatter bolts that render human beings unconscious.
· Optic Blast: Zeke can project antimatter beams from his eyes, of various intensity.
· Energy Constructs: Zeke can turn antimatter into any item he's seen, can imagine, or has a good idea how it functions.
· Energy Enhanced Punches: Zeke can focus antimatter into his fists, which he can then use to shatter substances.
· Energy Pulse: Zeke can produce a surge of antimatter from his entire body, as a massive omnidirectional pulse of devastation power.
· Energy Shields: Zeke has been seen creating antimatter shields, around himself and to his. The shields are strong enough to deflect and absorb charging attacks from Juggernaut.
· Immense Strength: Zeke possesses vast levels of superhuman strength and is stated to be in a close league as Sentry, Hulk, and Thor strength wise (some of the most physically strongest heroes in Marvel); Zeke has the potential to be the most powerful hero on Earth. He has spared with a stable Sentry, Doc Green Hulk, & his mother Captain Marvel. They all were surprised by his strength level at this age.
· Invulnerability: Zeke possess invulnerable similar to Sentry and has no physical weaknesses; he can withstand tremendous impact forces, high-caliber bullets, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury. When swimming to his base in the Mariana Trench (deepest part of ocean), he remains unaffected by the Ocean's pressure. Zeke has also withstood a nuclear detonation at ground zero, without any apparent physical trauma whatsoever. He has also survived a solar flare.
· Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his invulnerability, it is possible to injure Zeke. If injured, his body is capable of quickly repairing damaged tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than the normal human body.
· Superhuman Reflexes: Zeke reflexes are superior to those of the finest human athletes. He's capable of catching bullets and dodging projectiles.
· Superhuman Agility: Zeke's natural balance, agility, and body coordination are enhanced to levels that are far beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
· Superhuman Stamina: Zeke's enhanced musculature is far more efficient than that of a human. His muscles produce very no fatigue toxins, thereby granting limitless stamina.
· Self-Sustenance: Zeke can survive in harsh environments without air, food, or water. He's also able to survive in the deepest parts of the ocean and unaided in space.
· Superhuman Speed: Zeke is capable of thinking, moving, and reacting vastly faster than any normal human being. He's shown to be fast enough to keep up with Sentry, which means he can move and think thousands of times faster than an average human.
· Flight: Zeke flies by manipulation of gravitons, manipulation of magnetic fields, control of his absolute molecular movement, and utilizing his superhuman speed. He can fly far beyond supersonic speeds, reach speeds of at least escape velocity (7 miles per second), and has been seen flying into space unaided under his own power. He's also been seen traveling to the moon in less than 20 minutes, flying at a casual speed. This would indicate that he is at LEAST capable of flying at 675,000 mph (187miles per second).
· Superhuman Sense: Zeke possesses sensory abilities that exceed far above normal human capabilities.
· Enhanced Vision: Zeke can see down to the quark level.
· Enhanced Sense of Smell: Zeke can track the scents of people like a dog.
· Enhanced Sense of Taste: Zeke can taste things that are tasteless.
· Enhanced Hearing: Zeke can tune his hearing to hear frequencies humans can’t & hear over vast distances.
· Enhanced Sense of Touch: Zeke can touch something & if, say, someone was walking on it he would feel that.
· Enhanced Mental Perception: Zeke possesses the ability to sense & comprehend things on levels that far exceed human capabilities like seeing Cthulhu.
· Molecular Manipulation: Zeke can affect matter at a molecular level with a great degree of precision and control. He displayed this ability, when he not only healed Captain America, but further his boosted a weakened Magento’s electromagnetic abilities. It is not known if this power is limited to electromagnetic particles only, or if Zeke is able to affect all matter, allowing him to alter an object's molecular composition or transmute elements.
· Light Generation: Zeke has exhibited the ability literally "create his own light". He can control its direction, intensity, and duration.
The powers he gained from his mother, Captain Marvel.
· Energy Absorption: Zeke can absorb a wide variety of energy and utilize it to further augment his own super-strength, speed, invulnerability, energy projection, and other powers. Extremely high-energy attacks may eventually overload Zeke’s absorbing ability, but he has shown that he can absorb and utilize energy up to the magnitude of a nuclear explosion. Zeke has also shown an ability to absorb magical energy (though not without consequence), recently demonstrated when he helped Doctor Strange defeat a formidable magic-wielding villain named Warren Traveler.
· Energy Projection: Zeke can generate extremely powerful photon/energy blasts, which are roughly equal in force to Iron Man's full-strength repulsor blasts. If he has absorbed a great amount of energy, Zeke can generate even stronger energy blasts.
· Energy Manipulation: Like his predecessor, his mother, Zeke eventually learned to better utilize his energy power for more constructive uses such as changing and alternating the various types of energy at his disposal, such as X-rays, gravitons, cosmic rays, etc. He has become extremely skilled in changing and alternating the various outputs energy at his disposal. He has shown to use said energy based abilities in ways she'd never even considered before, e.g. firing his energy stores from his eyes as well as his hands.
o Energy Constructs: Zeke showed far more refined control over his cosmic energy than in his non-empowered state of being. Potentially he can shape whatever energy he has on hand into practical shapes, like razor blades of pure energy or protective barriers for defense. Zeke showed he often used his cosmic power to create energy lances with which to stab, cut and bifurcate an enemy with. He’s able to create energy bubbles around a giant robots exhaust/energy gun in order to choke the release valve until it exploded from an internal pressure overload.
· Danger Sense: Zeke precognitive sense, called his "seventh sense," which allowed his to subconsciously recognize danger before it occurred. His seventh sense also allowed his to subconsciously predict an opponent's attacks before they made them, greatly enhancing his fighting and tactical prowess in battle.
· Hyper-Cosmic Awareness: Zeke possesses cosmic awareness, much like that of the Silver Surfer. He could visually perceive all types of energy patterns and was instantly aware of any significant disruptions in space. Eventually they became so advanced that it allowed him to see and understand threats from beyond reality, this state was coined as Hyper Cosmic Awareness.
Zeke later gained a form like his mother’s Binary form. He calls this form “Nexus”. In this state he’s a creature of pure energy. More reminiscent to a solar body than that of flesh & blood, he became a literal living star powered and bolstered through a cosmic connection to a quantum singularity either on the other end of the universe or within an entirely separate reality. Through this pandimensional breach, Zeke is able to divert small portions of the cosmic energies used to firmament genesis of a new universe into creating mentally activated disturbance of space/time around herself. Perpetuating the appearance of a living, breathing stellar effigy that he's able to shape and mold using disturbances in the space/time continuum through various lenses that focus or diffuse the relative energies she's channeling. In this state he also has:
· Absolute Force Manipulation: Zeke in his Nexus form had almost limitless stores of raw energy he could consciously tack into for unlimited purposes. He could feed on and project almost every known form of energy up and down the EM Spectrum able to radiate heat, light, cosmic, x-rays, and the like as well as gravity; with which to presumably use in a telekinetic fashion. Operating objects remotely with fine enough precision even from vast distances with concentration. His EM Based powers outclassing even those of Photon. he could even harness other forms of the fundamental forces of reality such as nuclear fission and nuclear fusion given his star based energy physiology. Often showing a steady flux of cold "pseudo flames" coruscating in small spheres around his head and hands that represent the greatest regions of his concentration. The total amount of energy he can manifest is related to the cross-section, or "'window" he allows to open between universes. For example, an 8-inch diameter "hole" in the surface of a point singularity would let out a torrent of various energies.
· Faster-than-light Flight: As Nexus, he can levitate through space unaided. By directing stellar energy uni-directionally, he has a means of propulsion enabling his to fly at light speed. Whether he can travel unaided through inter-universe regions is not yet known. What is known is he's able to reach planet to planet and galaxy to galaxy in hours when he traverses across the cosmos at will.
· Vastly Augmented Abilities: In his altered form, Zeke's have all been supercharged to an incredible degree. That being strength, speed, resilience, stamina, agility, and the like are well and truly above the natural parameters of baseline homo sapiens and well beyond those of his base abilities. Putting his on par with the likes of Galactus's Heralds in terms of physical prowess, his energy control and output are similarly bolstered to an incredible degree. Being capable of controlling and alternating different force types to much greater degree's than he could before. His 7th sense is also enhanced to the point of having greater range and more conscious control, gaining a sensitivity to the flux of ambient cosmic energies around his both bestowing and increasing certain heightened perceptions he already has. Using it as a means to expand his sensory range well beyond the physical spectrum and to the farthest reaches of the cosmos. he also doesn't require the need to eat, sleep or breath while in the void of outer space, seeming to subsidize on his own internal energy over human sustenance.
· Wormhole Connection: Zeke’ penultimate cosmic power stems from a hyperspatial link between himself and the region of space which acts as the exit-point of a singularity's ultimate inward collapse out of this universe and into another. Nexus is apparently able to apply a mental filter to these lenses, allowing only the energies he chooses to pass through. It was believed she'd lost these abilities after contact to the white hole that energized his had been severed, but Cru restored this power potential and eke could always re-enable the transformation either by absorbing enough energy or using Black Holes as a cosmic link instead.
Powers Gained from Power Cosmic:
In Zeke’s home dimension, he killed Galactus & once he did, so he absorbed the Power Cosmic as a whole. He did however gave the majority of it away to others who wanted to be heroes. He does retain some powers from the Power Cosmic:
· Cosmic Teleportation: Zeke can teleport across solar systems but
· Interdimensional Portals Generation: Zeke can create portals to other dimensions, layers of reality, & other realms.
· Telepathy: Zeke has displayed the ability of telepathy & it appears to be on a galactic level.
· Telekinesis: Zeke has displayed telekinetic powers. He can move buildings with just a wave of his hand.
· Transmutation: Zeke always makes money out of the air molecules.
Surge: Zeke 1st landed in Earth 616 (the main universe) at the X-Mansion. surge just so happen to be nearby. He absorbed excess electricity from her to jumpstart his system from being dang near eviscerated by the Black Winter. He was aided back into mental stability with the help of Jean. during that time, he & Surge became very close. He comes to visit her from frequently. They have a thing for each other.
Hello, I'm a comic book fan just Like you guys & I wanted to see if a power I created would be a cool 1 that comic book fans are. here it is:
Users of this power is have access to a force or power ambiguous in nature, yet different supernatural contexts can apply and be harnessed. This means that say things that you’d see users of magical, spiritual, demonic, etc. use, users of this power will be able to preform without using powers from that same category. For example, users of this power will be able to curse someone without the use of magic but through some unknown way, the victim will be cursed as if a spell were casted. So basically, while a mage needs point A (magic) to get to point B (the affect), Esotery users will just go straight to pinjt B.
The general applications of this powers are near limitless due to being ambiguous & not limited to a certain type of applications. People with magical, spiritual, demonic, etc. technically achieve this power due to their powers having esoteric affects. Due to this power basically being a mix of various esoteric affects, it can be theorized to be the driving force behind all esoteric affects in various groups of powers like how Electromagnetism is the driving force behind keeping matter together. Some applications are:
Similar to magic, there are types such as Dark Esotery, Light Esotery, & Esotery tied to something specific. Users can also mimic affects of powers too such as mimicking the affects (powers) of the Odin force without tapping into the magic. Or tapping into the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak's abilities without the magic.
I already know about Avengers big flop, and how Marvel games recently haven't been that great(I personally think Avengers was good, but it did need some improvement), save for Spider-Man and Spider-Man: Miles Morales(Great games!). So I was thinking about creating a Marvel game in the future(after all the licensing), partnering with other studios, etc.) that would be enjoyed by Marvel fans and non-fans alike. I won't reveal my full ideas(I don't want any ideas to be stolen or anything), but I was thinking this:
The game will be a first person/third person shooter similar to Call of Duty, Overwatch, and Star Wars Battlefront(just wait).
It will have a full campaign and multiplayer, along with other modes.
You play as normal soldiers(ex: S.H.I.E.L.D and HYDRA) for some multiplayer and play as iconic heroes and villains in multiplayer and in the campaign.
The rest I cannot reveal because of possible theft and probably other reasons(I don't know legal stuff, who do you think I am, Matt Murdock?)
Next, I am currently in the beginning stages of creating my own game. Yes, I am mentioning this because it has quite a few Marvel easter eggs. I just wanted to share my ideas and see what y'all think about a game like this.(The Marvel one, not my other one.)
I’ve been thinking about this a lot. I’m conflicted between choosing Peter Parker, The Thing, Sam Wilson, or literally anyone.
This is my OC Kid chaos he is the brother of Erik killmonger and cousin of Black Panther he was a anti hero turned villian but now hes a hero he got his powers from a crystal and his powers are: Super strength Size growth enchanched speed and agilty(crap i cant spell) he also has duel flamethrowers and is related to Cheetah boy(my cousins OC) and he is part of The team The Superiors
Prowler (Aaron Davis) (I know he’s already Miles’)
Electro (Francine Frye)
Beetle (Janice Lincoln)
Hobgoblin (Phil Urich)
Venom (Conrad Marcus)