Does anyone know if agents of shield season 7 will be on disney+? and if yes, then when?? i need to see it so bad!!!
What's on your mind?
In what order can I watch Earth-12041? (Sorry if I made a spelling mistake. My English is not very good.)
While I understand the anger about keeping important secrets I do not think that going with S.H.I.E.L.D. is a wise choice considering how many secrets S.H.I.E.L.D. keeps. Trusting S.H.I.E.L.D. is very, very hard for me to do. However S.H.I.E.L.D. is not without its merits.
So the more recent animated marvel shows (Earth-12041 /TRN633) of the avengers, the two versions of GOTG, hulk and AoS, and the Two Spider men shows has my mind boggled. It’s like a broken jigsaw puzzle with the crossovers... not to mention Hawkeye’s flashback to when they were apparently the Earth-8096. I hope a comic can just explain that those realities got all melded and mangled around in the post Secret Wars Resurrection. Any thoughts?
I wanted to ask you if any movie, comic or Marvel series ever made you cry.
I started crying in Endgame but not in the part that Tony Stark dies, I cried when the part was seen when Rogers danced with Peggy. The music and the atmosphere are sad.
Well that was it. Happy 2020 everyone
Did you noticed O'Reilly is refering to events from Avengers, Luke Cage and Defenders? I mean after "overpassing of Connors" she tells Fuchs (not at all obvious that he is a phony) she could tells something about her time in NY and her friend Misty. I hope that this remark does not remain the only one. And the universe gets a bit looser with the connections. (Agents in Netflix series, cinema characters in ABC productions...)
I believe that if Spider-Man Unlimited was done in the following manner, it would've been a much better show: Episodes 1-8 air the same (plus a better Spidey departure scene; minus the coloring errors that occur once in a while) and then the 3 original comic book tales (Spider-Man Unlimited Vol 2 issues 3-5) will kick-in as episodes 9, 10, 11 with the following changes (/minus the things that the comics staff didn't grasped right):
- Counter-Earth is a remote planet in our universe not a parallel universe/timeline Earth thus no need of the local EXACT (?!) copies of Reed Richards and the Fantastic Four to be situated there and as the Brute's secret identity and background, NOR American flags through the tales about this alien planet AS there is no America there, the High Evolutionary probably just named the place he set his capital in: "New York City".
- Spider-Man Unlimited Vol 2 issue 4/"Episode 10" - "Harmony" should be kept without any changes besides the Green Goblin's dialogue with Spider-Man since he didn't knew an off-worlder till "Sustenance" (pre-last episode of the season, i.e. 12) where he managed to figure Spidey's secret identity as well while he was fearing Naoko was having an affair with Peter Parker.
- Since the Green Goblin is Naoko's missing husband, Counter-Earth's Wolverine should be someone else who has ties to her place, let's say: her brother OR brother-in-law?).
After we cleared all this up we have "Matters of the Heart" as the season finale (while the current episodes 11-13 will be part of the second season, already 3/13 episodes done for ya).
What do you think was your response to the series if the shows was as my improvement suggestion?
Like that one, the intention of this thread is to discuss Marvel Cinematic Universe-shows made for streaming services. This includes previous ones originally intended to be in the MCU that were made by Marvel Television (Netflix's 'Defenders' shows, and Hulu's 'Runaways' and 'Helstrom'), and current official ones made by Marvel Studios for Disney+.
SPOILER RULES: Since catching the latest episode or season of a show on a streaming service, takes less effort than seeing the most recent movie, spoilers are allowed to be brought up, as long as you give a proper heads-up. I don't care in what way, as long as you make it clear, so that others who don't want to get spoiled knows in advance. Any post that breaks this rule will be removed. Said heads-up will not be required at least 3 weeks after the last episode/season of the show we're talking about has come out.
INTERACTION RULES: When discussing, please remember to remain civil and not toxic. Any post that breaks this rule will be removed.
Anyone else really surprised by some of the stuff showing up in The Gifted? We've got the HOUNDs, Fenris, Dr. Cambell, Trask Industries, Kick, and now Esme--who I strongly suspect is Esme Cuckoo.
Old thread reached its limit. For brevity's sake, this thread with cover Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as well as other current and upcoming shows airing on network TV.
I really enjoyed these shows, and I was wondering if anyone else on here had seen them and would like to share their thoughts.
The video is a tribute to Ultimate Spider-Man, Avengers Assemble and Guardians of the Galaxy. The song was "The Touch" by Stan Bush.
I was rewatching both Marvel's Daredevil and Marvel's Jessica Jones (in preperation for Marvel's Luke Cage), and when watching Jessica Jones knowing beforehand that Will Simpson is supposed to be their equivalent to Nuke (where they refer to him as Will instead of Frank, possibly to throw off comic fans), I started to see in terms of looks, similarities between him and Steve Rogers.
Considering that in the comics, Nuke is essentially a more extreme version of Captain America in terms of his patriotism, I wouldn't be surprised if in the show they made Simpson look similar to Rogers in their civilian garbs to reflect that.
Anyone else noticed that, or is it a bit of a stretch?
So I'm going to assume you've seen the episode. I really enjoyed it, and I enjoyed seeing some non-Spider heroes fighting bad guys for once. And the Ms. Lion cameo in Peter's imagination was GLORIOUS. But let's get into my gripes with this episode.
1) Once again Peter's guilt over the events of "Anti-Venom" is still centered around the heavily injured Flash, with no mention of the comatose Patrioteer/Harry Osborn, his CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND.
2) Despite Cloak being severely injured, and unintentionally kidnapping Dagger, Spidey doesn't seem to have noticed this, and if he has, doesn't care.
3) Aunt May housed Danny, Luke, Ava and Sam for quite a few episodes. Yet they're not there at her birthday celebration. Sam, obviously, is with Nick Fury, but he wasn't even mentioned when Nick was.
4) And despite having countless agents like Coulson or Doc Connors, and other super students like Ka-Zar and Triton, the
I really enjoyed this show in season 3, when it was about a bunch of super-powered teens in a school, with Peter juggling MJ, Harry and May with baddies and teammates and heroes.
Now it seems like Season 4 is all about the Spiders, and that upsets me. The Marvel Animated Universe seems popular enough to warrant the non-Spider heroes getting their own spin-off. But Peter Parker seems to be getting pushed to the sideline in favor of Spider-Man, and I hope that the reveal of his secret identity means we'll get some more of MJ and Harry and May, maybe even Gwen getting introduced?
Hey all, I've been hearing a lot of talk about fans pushing for shows like Young Justice to get a 3rd season on Netflix. After hearing the buzz, I figured there was one other show that deserves some new life on line...Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
So I organized a campaign to try and revive EMH for a 3rd Season, and give fans the Avengers show they deserve. The link can be found here:
You can sign up, or pass the word around to anyone you know who'd be interested in supporting. Any assistance is appreciated.
For those who remember the episode "The Girl in The Flower Dress" I've been curious about this a while but does anyone think Skye's former flame Miles Lydon got out of the cuff and managed to leave Japan. I'm not sure if it's possible or not cause
1. With SHIELD getting shut down and everyone else distracted with HYDRA and the Inhumans, the bracelet could be offline or dead by now, allowing him to slip away.
2. Looking back, he was just an Unwitting Pawn. If I remember right, he didn't know who CENTIPEDE really was and it wasn't implied he would have still helped them if he did know. He got suckered by Sky-sorry Daisy's dad and Raina, both of whom she managed to forgive to a degree. At this point, if getting played by the Main Baddies was so bad, then half the cast would be guilty.