- Yes, Hulk was Avenger once... Didn't like it!
Appearing in "The Avengers Vs. The Defenders Chapter 9: Breakthrough! The Incredible Hulk Vs. The Mighty Thor"Edit
- Black Knight Stone Statue
- New York City
- Vermont (Only in flashback)
- Eye of Agamotto
- Cloak of Levitation
- Silver Surfer's Surfboard
- Ebony Blade
- Swordsman's Sword
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Captain America's Shield
- Iron Man Armor MK IV
- Evil Eye
Synopsis for "The Avengers Vs. The Defenders Chapter 9: Breakthrough! The Incredible Hulk Vs. The Mighty Thor"Edit
Continuing from Avengers #117... The Hulk and Thor have arrived in Los Angeles, California both searching for the final fragment of the Evil Eye. When the two find each other and end up clashing until they are stopped by the arrival of both the Avengers and the Defenders who have now formed a truce after comparing notes.
Appearing in "Chapter 10: United We Stand!"Edit
- Appearances not yet listed
Synopsis for "Chapter 10: United We Stand!"Edit
Moments before the Hulk and Thor's battle, the remaining Defenders await the return of Namor, who arrives with all the Avengers. Before a fight can break out, Namor explains how a truce was made when he battle Captain America in Japan. Realizing the only two unaccounted for were Hulk and Thor, the combined hero groups head off to LA to stop the two powerhouses before they can cause more damage, which brings the story to the present.
When comparing notes about Loki's involvement, Thor mentions that he last battled the god of mischief in Rutland Vermont, which causes the Defenders to wonder if Dormammu is involved considering they fought him recently in Rutland as well. Before they can deduce any further Asti, one of Dormammu's minions swoops down and scoops up all the fragments of the Evil Eye and brings them to the Dark Dimension. At that moment, Dormammu instantly begins merging the Dark Dimension with Earth, with only the combined might of the Avengers and the Defenders standing in his way.
This story is concluded in Avengers #118.
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Orz pages 2-19.
- This issue contains a letters page, Defenders Dialogue. Letters are published from Calvin Bentley, Rick Hoberg, and Alan Rothman.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story #1600-Z.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Defenders Vol 1 10 on the forums
- Images from Defenders Vol 1 10
|Like this? Let us know!|