Warning! This comic has a publication date of next year and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
This comic will be released on Script error.
- A REMARKABLE ARTIFACT FROM THE FUTURE OF MARVEL COMICS!
- It's 2061 and the world of the Fantastic Four has turned upside-down, complete with the granddaughter of Doom...and the Richards-Banner twins?
- Witness the first family of the future in a way you’ve never seen them before! What does the Fantastic Four look like in the year 2061? Reed Richards, Doctor Doom and Johnny Storm are all gone – presumed dead.
- The Fantastic Four has been discredited in the eyes of the public – no longer the champions they once were. Now, a new Fantastic Four will rise up – comprised of Doom’s granddaughter and the Richards-Banner twins.
- But when a key player in the first family’s past resurfaces – it will have earth-shattering effects on their future!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss 100th Anniversary Special - Fantastic Four Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from 100th Anniversary Special - Fantastic Four Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.