Appearing in "Part Two, In Which All The World's a Stage and The Guardians Overthrow The Players"
- Sister Angela of the Holy Order (Main story and flashback)
- Lady Serah Anchorton (Main story and flashback)
- The Gardiner's Men (First appearance)
- Lord Odin (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- God Emperor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Anne Weying (First appearance)
- Heimdall (First appearance)
- Siri (First appearance)
- Warriors Three (First appearance) (Only in flashback) (Cameo) (Unnamed)
- Lady Sif (First appearance) (Only in flashback) (Cameo) (Unnamed)
Races and Species:
- Earth-15513 (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Part Two, In Which All The World's a Stage and The Guardians Overthrow The Players"
- Synopsis not yet written.
“IN WHICH WICKED SOMETHINGS THIS WAY COME”
• The hunt is on! The Faustians have made their deal with the Devil -- er, Enchantress -- but Angela isn’t going to take that lying down, is she? No, not by her psychic ribbons and very, very pointy weapons, no, she is not.
• Out into the wilds of the countryside, Angela and Sera collide with a wandering caravan of ne’er-do-well performers. (Hint: their name starts with a “G” and ends with an “Y” and has an “Uardians of the Galax” in the middle.)
• Pagan rites, dubious ethics, a deadly curse, and Kieron and Irene Koh being up to no good – who can resist the lure of the Faustians?
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|