Appearing in "Hotline to Hades"
Synopsis for "Hotline to Hades"
Mr. Hotline dispatches a suicide bomber to hold Aaron's friends hostage in order to get him to return to the Hades Organization HQ where technicians dismember X-51 and present his head to the Monitor, a computer that projects a Satanic hologram. The Monitor searches Aaron's mind for the anti-life equation, but before he can prep a second assault Machine Man orders his limbs to reassemble and he re-programs the computer to neutralize the bomber and free his friends.
- The Monolith does not even appear in this story. Jack has completely dropped that angle by this point.
- Final issue of the series.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss 2001: A Space Odyssey Vol 1 10 on the forums
- 2 Images from 2001: A Space Odyssey Vol 1 10
- 2001: A Space Odyssey Treasury Edition
- 2001: A Space Odyssey #1-10
- 2010 #1-2
- Machine Man (Volume 1) #1-18
Links and References
- 2001: A Space Odyssey series index at the Grand Comics Database
- 2001: A Space Odyssey article at Wikipedia
- 2001: A Space Odyssey comic book series article at Wikipedia
|Like this? Let us know!|