Peter Parker's long-time apartment was in this building, rented from Mr. and Mrs. Muggins, located at 410 Chelsea Street on 12th Street, right off Eighth Avenue, in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan.
His neighbors included three girls Candi, Randi, and Bambi, who would often sunbathe on the roof, making it difficult for Peter to slip in and out of his apartment secretly as Spider-Man. Peter moved out of the apartment shortly after his marriage to Mary Jane Watson.
Points of InterestPeter Parker's apartment
- In Earth-1218, the intersection of Eighth Avenue and 12th Street is actually in Greenwich Village, just south of Chelsea.
- 225 Appearances of 410 Chelsea Street
- 1 Minor Appearances of 410 Chelsea Street
- 1 Media 410 Chelsea Street was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: 410 Chelsea Street
- 1 Images related to 410 Chelsea Street