Appearing in 1st story
- Thor Corps
- Loki (Leaves A-Force)
- Zombies of the Deadlands
- Red Skull (Johann Shmidt) (Only appearance)
- Magneto (Max Eisenhardt) (First appearance)
- Rhino (Aleksei Sytsevich) (First appearance)
- Boomerang (Fred Myers) (Only appearance)
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (First appearance)
- Electro (Max Dillon) (Only appearance)
- Venom (Eddie Brock) (First appearance)
- Hobgoblin (Roderick Kingsley) (Only appearance)
- Blob (Fred Dukes) (Only appearance)
- Bullseye (Lester) (Only appearance)
- Absorbing Man (Carl Creel) (Only appearance)
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed) (Only appearance)
- Sub-Mariners (Mentioned)
- God Emperor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Medusa (Medusalith Amaquelin) (Corpse)
- America Chavez (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Human-Kree Hybrids
- Frost Giants
- Staff of One
- Bifrost (Only in flashback)
- Magneto's Helmet (First appearance)
- Rhino Armor (First appearance)
- Doctor Octopus' Tentacles (First appearance)
- Venom Symbiote (First appearance)
Synopsis for 1st story
After the strange girl had enveloped Dazzler, Captain Marvel, She-Hulk, and Nico, she ran out of the city into the woods where she released them, hiding from the Thors. She-Hulk further explains to her team that the magic used for the portals was not only generated by Arcadian magic but must also be fueled by Asgardian magic, as she had seen a rainbow bridge when jumping through the portal.
Meanwhile, the Thors declare A-Force outlawed, and thank Loki for her loyalty to Doom, stating that she most likely will become the next baroness of her domain. As Loki talks about keeping Arcadia safe and accepting the throne, she is attacked by A-Force, who again use the strange girl as method of transportation.
Loki is defeated in battle and the Thors realize that she was the traitor all along. As Loki accepts that there is no way for her to rule over Arcadia any longer, she uses her magic to break a giant hole through The Shield that protects Arcadia from the Deadlands, and A-Force must now face an army of the undead.
• With the fate of Arcadia hanging in the balance, a traitor in A-FORCE’s ranks is revealed!
• But why would she sell out her teammates?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss A-Force Vol 1 4 on the forums
- 16 Images from A-Force Vol 1 4
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|