Appearing in 1st story
- Thor (Alison Blaire) (First appearance)
- Countess (First appearance)
- Antimatter (Mentioned)
- Jane Foster (Mentioned)
- Thor Corps (Mentioned)
- God Emperor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- A-Force (Mentioned)
- Baroness She-Hulk (Jen Walters) (Mentioned)
- Numerous Unnamed Oregonians
- Jessie (Mentioned)
- Jessie's grandmother (Mentioned)
- Steph (First appearance)
- Dr. Tempest Bell (Mentioned)
- Asgardians (Mentioned)
- Inhumans (Mentioned)
- Mutants (Mentioned)
- Earth-15513 (Mentioned)
Synopsis for 1st story
The team arrives at a body of water in Astoria, where they witness Dazzler Thor fighting a giant dragon. Singularity explains that on her world, there were many Thors working for Doom. A-Force teams up with Dazzler Thor to fight the dragon, but after some time it simply disappears. Dazzler Thor explains that the dragon really is a woman named Countess, who has the ability to bend reality to her will.
Originally, Dazzler Thor plans to arrest the group for treason that their counterparts on Arcadia commited, but after drinking and talking with them, she is convinced that she misjudged the group and that she is no longer on Battleworld. Captain Marvel suggests that Dazzler Thor could go to Asgardia after they defeat Countess. Outside the bar, Dazzler bonds with Dazzler Thor and reveals to her that she is suffering from m-pox and that she hasn't told her team yet.
While the rest of the team is distracted talking about pie in front of a bakery, Nico Minoru is pulled into an alley by Countess, who uses her powers to get Nico on her side, arguing that with their combined powers they would be unstoppable. Seeing her team mates as inferior, Nico puts them to sleep with a spell.
“Rage, Rage Against The Dying Of The Light” STARTS NOW!
• When a massive dragon attacks a small coastal town, SHE-HULK, CAPTAIN MARVEL, MEDUSA, DAZZLER, NICO MINORU, and SINGULARITY spring into action. But this dragon is more than she seems and has her sights set on more than just one small town. In fact, she’s got her sights set on one of A-FORCE.
• Meanwhile, Dazzler’s got a big secret and the strangest ally ever is going to help them in this fight... or maybe try to arrest them.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss A-Force Vol 2 5 on the forums
- 15 Images from A-Force Vol 2 5
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|