Appearing in "Hero Exchange (Part 2)"
- Fin Fang Foom (First appearance)
- Abomination (Emil Blonsky) (First appearance)
- Whiplash (Mark Scarlotti) (First appearance)
- Nick Fury
- Mason Wilhite (First appearance)
- Mrs. Wilhite (Mason's wife) (First appearance)
- Mason's son (First appearance)
- NYPD Officers (First appearance)
- U.S. Army
- Odin (Mentioned)
- Hulk (Mentioned)
- Madame Masque (Giuletta Nefaria) (First appearance) (Cameo)
- M.O.D.O.K. (George Tarleton) (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Grey Gargoyle (Paul Duval) (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Ultron (Cameo)
- Mister Hyde (Calvin Zabo) (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Whirlwind (David Cannon) (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Kang the Conqueror (Nathaniel Richards) (Cameo)
- Taskmaster (Tony Masters) (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Titanium Man (Boris Bullski) (First appearance) (Cameo)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Hero Exchange (Part 2)"
Captain America battles Whiplash in Manhattan to rescue the son of technology developer Mason Wilhite. Thor tackles Abomination outside of Indonesia. Iron Man stops a rampaging Fin Fang Foom in Staten Island. The three Avengers later discover that all of their missions are somehow connected, but the mystery takes a back seat as they cut the ribbon at the opening of a new AAFES store at an Air Force base.
- The issue is broken into four chapters, each handled by a different artist.
- The indica located on the back cover reads October 2010, but the issue was not released until December 2010.
- The issue contains no credits or title. A press release titled the issue "Hero Exchange," which was also the title of issue #9. Since this issue is a continuation of sorts from #9, the "(Part 2)" has been inferred.
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|