Aaron Davis was embroiled in a black market arms deal purchasing hybrid tech weapons from Herman Schultz and Jackson Brice when the meeting was interrupted by Spider-Man. Spider-Man later tracked down Davis to gain information on where he could find the supplier, Adrian Toomes, and his gang.
- Donald Glover portrays Aaron Davis in the film Spider-Man: Homecoming. He was the original inspiration for Miles Morales. The role of Aaron Davis was made specifically for Glover in recognition for his influence in the creation of Miles Morales. Director Jon Watts admitted to Glover that if he didn't play Davis, the character would've been scrapped from the movie entirely.
- Davis' alias of "Brian Pichelli" is a reference to the character's creators, Brian Michael Bendis and Sara Pichelli.
- Aaron Davis was considered to make a small appearance at the beginning of Spider-Man: Far From Home. The idea was scrapped to move the plot away from New York as soon as possible.
- 3 Appearances of Aaron Davis (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Aaron Davis (Earth-199999)
- Media Aaron Davis (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Aaron Davis (Earth-199999)
- 1 Quotations by or about Aaron Davis (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Aaron Davis (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Truitt, Brian (1 August 2011). A TV comedy assured new Spidey's creator. USA Today. Retrieved on 14 June 2016.
- Pearson, Ben (10 August 2017). Donald Glover Talks 'Han Solo', Plus New Revelations About 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' and 'Community'. Slash Film. Retrieved on 11 August 2017.
- Couch, Aaron (13 July 2019). 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Team Considered a Donald Glover Cameo. The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved on 19 July 2019.
|Like this? Let us know!|