In one last ditched attempt to rid themselves of the Abyss, the Luminals planned to cast him to the ends of the universe. To that end, they came to Knowhere, a small city contained in the severed head of a Celestial. Unfortunately, the Abyss attempted to break out of his prison. Once he made a crack, the Abyss began to unleash his wrath upon Knowhere, turning everyone into zombies. A high-grade telepathic dog named Cosmo, who was Knowhere's security chief, ordered any survivors into the dimension envelope on his tag to protect them.
When Richard Rider, the last Nova Centurion, arrived on Knowhere, he was able to seal the Abyss back inside his prison by using the Transmode Virus to repair his prison's mechanisms, thus temporarily ending his reign of terror.
The Abyss is able to turn living beings into zombies (called "meat puppets"), fire energy blasts, and summon ghost-like beings.
The Abyss is able to escape from anything, even the most secure prison.
- 3 Appearances of Abyss (Cosmic Sorcerer) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Abyss (Cosmic Sorcerer) (Earth-616)
- Media Abyss (Cosmic Sorcerer) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Abyss (Cosmic Sorcerer) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Abyss (Cosmic Sorcerer) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Abyss (Cosmic Sorcerer) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|