Abysss was a mystically-powered para-demon able to obliterate entire realities while traveling between them. Entering Earth-616 following the destruction of such a universe, he created the Soul Slug, which could siphon souls from others, for the purpose of removing the soul of Argon from Death Metal. He enjoyed the negative existence of the Void, and loathed "foul matter" of any kind.
The revelation that Death held Argon's consciousness sidetracked him, and he retreated into the Realm of Nothingness. He was seemingly destroyed when Death Metal disposed of a bomb by throwing it into an interdimensional portal linked to the Realm.
Abysss possesses vast energy powers enabling him to consume limitless amounts of matter and energy.
- 3 Appearances of Abysss (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Abysss (Earth-616)
- Media Abysss (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Abysss (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Abysss (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Abysss (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|