A classmate of Peni Parker, Addy Brock proved comparable with the experimental Sym Engine installed into the VEN#m Suit. She approached Peni and confronted her over the rumors that she was SP//dr, hoping to team up, but Peni - not realizing Addy was a fellow pilot - brushed her off. The following day, Addy arrived at Oscorp to discuss piloting the VEN#m mech with Ben, gushing about the connection she felt with it.
When New York was attacked by the kaiju M.O.R.B.I.U.S. and SP//dr was captured, Addy and VEN#m were dispatched to defeat it. However, VEN#m stopped responding to Addy's commands, the Sym Engine going berserk. Interfacing with Addy's mind, it began assimilating her body with biomechanical cables and tendrils. When May entered the mech to shut it down, Addy pleaded to be saved but was completely assimilated.
Arm-mounted razor blades and energy cannons.
- VEN#m going berserk and assimilating its pilot is an homage to Unit-01 from the Evangelion franchise.
- 1 Appearances of Addy Brock (Earth-14512)
- Minor Appearances of Addy Brock (Earth-14512)
- Media Addy Brock (Earth-14512) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Addy Brock (Earth-14512)
- Quotations by or about Addy Brock (Earth-14512)
- Character Gallery: Addy Brock (Earth-14512)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|