After being attacked by yet another time-traveler, Hitler not only defeated his would-be-assassin, but also took his time machine for himself. He then set out across time on a mission to kill Sergeant Nick Fury of the Howling Commandos. After Hitler failed to kill Fury in his childhood, he went into the future, but found another man by the name of "Nick Fury there. Hitler then went even further in time, where he obtained a giant battle robot, which he took with him back into 1954, a year when Nick Fury was most vulnerable due to being already out of the United States Army, but not yet with the C.I.A. Nick Fury was protected by time-traveling Deadpool, but Hitler's robot allowed him to gain the upper hand until time-traveling Cable arrived from an even more distant future with a battle robot of his own. With his robot destroyed, Fury, Cable and Deadpool riddled Hitler with bullets. To preserve the timeline, they then took his corpse back to 1945 Germany, where they made it look like suicide.
- Hitler's first scene of the issue is a homage to a scene from the German film Downfall, which is specially known for its memetic humor.
- 1 Appearances of Adolf Hitler (Earth-14534)
- Minor Appearances of Adolf Hitler (Earth-14534)
- Media Adolf Hitler (Earth-14534) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Adolf Hitler (Earth-14534)
- Quotations by or about Adolf Hitler (Earth-14534)
- Character Gallery: Adolf Hitler (Earth-14534)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|