The past history of Adrian Toomes of Earth-9997 mirrors that of his Earth-616 counterpart. His exposure to the Terrigen Mist caused him to mutate in a form resembling that of his name-sake (but without wings.) He became involved with the Enforcers. He was hired by President Norman Osborn along with the other Enforcers to act as his bodyguards. This proved ineffectual when the Skull arrived in New York looking to take over the United States. Adrian was enslaved by the Skull, and Osborn was murdered.
Prior to his mutation, Toomes had the same powers and abilities as his Earth-616 counterpart. Following his mutation he gained an appearance of that resembled a humanoid vulture. However, he had no physical wings, if Toomes was able to fly unaided by artificial means after his mutation remains unrevealed.
- 3 Appearances of Adrian Toomes (Earth-9997)
- Minor Appearances of Adrian Toomes (Earth-9997)
- Media Adrian Toomes (Earth-9997) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Adrian Toomes (Earth-9997)
- Quotations by or about Adrian Toomes (Earth-9997)
- Character Gallery: Adrian Toomes (Earth-9997)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|