A.I.M. (Advanced Idea Mechanics) is an organization of brilliant scientists and their hirelings dedicated to the acquisition of power through advanced technologies.
When A.I.M. Agents are chasing Tesshin Asano, Wolverine arrives slaying the A.I.M. Agents. Shingen Yashida is shown to have connections with A.I.M. as his Kuzuryu organization is their supplier. A.I.M. was also shown to have a stealth ship where Omega Red is taken after he was badly wounded by Wolverine. A.I.M. is also responsible for constructing the robot Vadhaka for Shingen Yashida and Hideki Kurohagi in a plot to eliminate Wolverine.
Iron Man: Rise of Technovore
Equipment: Various A.I.M. equipment
Transportation: A.I.M. ships
Weapons: Various A.I.M. weapons
- 5 Appearances of Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-101001)
- Minor Appearances of Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-101001)
- 5 Media Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-101001) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images that include Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-101001)
- Team Gallery: Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-101001)