M.O.D.O.K. (Mobile Organism Designed Only For Killing) started out as a project of A.I.M., in order to create the perfect being, a fusion of robotics and enhanced genetics. In his creation, A.I.M. hired Moses Magnum to obtain Vibranium to build his armor and Ghost to kidnap Living Laser from S.H.I.E.L.D., in order to serve as a source of energy. After they succeed at both of these, M.O.D.O.K. is created. M.O.D.O.K.'s first act is to reveal that Basil Sandhurst as a traitor to A.I.M., but then defeats him. He then attacks the A.I.M. leader and takes over the organization. He proceeds to kill Iron Man, but Living Laser saves Tony and sacrifices himself to defeat M.O.D.O.K. M.O.D.O.K. and A.I.M. leave when S.H.I.E.L.D. comes to arrest them.
M.O.D.O.K. later tries to capture the Hulk to use as a weapon, but before he could do anything, he was defeated by Sandhurst, who had become the Controller.
Equipment: Various A.I.M. equipment
Transportation: Various A.I.M. transports
Weapons: Various A.I.M. weapons
- 3 Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-904913) Members
- 6 Appearances of Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-904913)
- Minor Appearances of Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-904913)
- 4 Media Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-904913) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images that include Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-904913)
- Team Gallery: Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-904913)