After the government liquidation of Stark Industries, George Tarleton claimed what was left and created A.I.M. After the events of "A-Day". A.I.M. became a powerful multinational corporation that took the lead in rebuilding a devastated San Francisco while also managing the growing population of Inhumans, promising a world protected by science.
Five years later, A.I.M. had set down its roots and established a virtual police state, as a young Inhuman named Kamala Khan discovered that the company's leaders were trying to harvest Inhuman abilities rather than cure them to create an army of Adaptoids. Tarleton, his mind warped by his corrupt assistant Monica Rappaccini, eventually decided to wipe out all Inhumans and other superpowered individuals in his belief that they are too dangerous to control by spreading D.A.R.K. Terrigen Mist.
After he was presumed dead at the hands of the Avengers, Rappaccini assumed control of A.I.M. and its assets. Realizing that the company was still an active threat, the Avengers partnered with S.H.I.E.L.D. to locate A.I.M.'s remaining facilities around the world and take them out.
Transportation: AIM Warships, Teleportation technology
- 2 Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-TRN814) Members
- 1 Appearances of Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-TRN814)
- Minor Appearances of Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-TRN814)
- Media Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-TRN814) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images that include Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-TRN814)
- Organization Gallery: Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-TRN814)