Appearing in 1st story
- Clan Akkaba
- Sugar Man
- Matthew Risman (First full appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Mutant Powers Registration Center
- Diane (First appearance)
- Mutants victims of Zora and Matthew Risman (Only in flashback) (Death)
Synopsis for 1st story
Zora Risman aka Deadeye goes to her job undercover as a human. She finds that almost no one is there and her assistant tells her its because everyone is listening to the sermon of Penance, who is rallying a crowd to build up their shattered world. Meanwhile, Weapon Omega, Beast and Azazel listen to her sermon from afar. Weapon Omega questions Beast on how she came to be and Beast responds that she was one of the ones planned to be resurrected but the lab was blown up before it could happen. Weapon Omega remarks that she is a perfect specimen and sends Azazel to gain her loyalty.
Azazel, Cyclops and Colossus approach her, giving her an invitation from Weapon Omega and permanent lodgings in the most luxurious part of the city. Penance declines however stating that she needs to be close to the people to heal them. Cyclops tells her that it is not a request and Penance inspects Colossus closer, remarking that they have altered his memories. She restores the one of him accidentally killing his wife and as Colossus breaks down with grief she offers him a position with her. She approaches Cyclops as well, remarking that he has been likewise altered but she is unable to restore his memories before Cyclops blasts her away. Cyclops and Colossus begin fighting while Deadeye and Prophet look from the shadows. Azazel decides it is time for them to leave and takes Cyclops with him.
Penance discovers Prophet and calls him over. He reveals that it was he that resurrected her and that he wants to aid her in getting to power instead of Weapon Omega. He also offers her Sugar Man.
A while later, Azazel returns with Weapon Omega demanding that she kneels before him. She does and just as he and Azazel leave, Prophet arrives with Sugar Man.
• The lady Penance rises, promising salvation for all who follow her!
• A reincarnated Alpha mutant returns!
• Can the X-Terminated trust their leader?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Age of Apocalypse Vol 1 6 on the forums
- 4 Images from Age of Apocalypse Vol 1 6
- 1 Reprints of Age of Apocalypse Vol 1 6
|Like this? Let us know!|