Appearing in "Age of Ultron: Book Five"
- Invisible Woman (Sue Storm)
- Quake (Daisy Johnson)
- Valkyrie (Brunnhilde)
- Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff)
- Pulsar (Monica Rambeau)
- Emma Frost
- Red Hulk (Thunderbolt Ross)
- Moon Knight (Marc Spector)
- Vision (Only in flashback)
- Wasp (Hank Pym) (Only in flashback)
- Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Only in flashback)
- Ka-Zar (Kevin Plunder)
- Nick Fury (First appearance)
- Philip (Austin citizen) (First and only known appearance)
- Doris (Austin citizen) (First and only known appearance)
- Ares (Mentioned)
- Thor (Mentioned)
- The Thing (Ben Grimm) (Mentioned)
- Luke Cage (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Human-Inhuman Hybrids
- Synthezoids (Only in flashback)
- Bleeding Edge Armor (Only in flashback)
- Ultimate Nullifier
- Doctor Doom's Time Platform
- Iron Man Armor Model 2
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Trick Arrows
- Goblin Glider
- Magneto's Helmet
- Spider-Man's Web Shooters
- Nova's Helmet
- Ares's Axe
- Energy shield
Synopsis for "Age of Ultron: Book Five"
As Ultron's forces lay waste to Austin, Texas, the heroes in the Savage Land find a hidden bunker. They meet Nick Fury, who relates his plan to use Doctor Doom's Time Platform to go into the future with a strike force to defeat Ultron before he attacks the present. Tony Stark points out that Ultron will know they are coming and will be ready for them.
In an attempt to save the lives already lost, and also due to his staunch moral belief that the lives of millions are more important than the life of a single person, Wolverine suggests using the platform to go back in time to kill Henry Pym before he creates Ultron. However, most of the others disagree with this idea due to all the good work Pym had done for the world. Valkyrie suggests going back to tell Pym to not build Ultron, but Wolverine points out that will just dare Pym to do it anyway.
Iron Man, Captain America, Nick Fury, Red Hulk, Storm, Quake and Quicksilver use the platform to go into the future, while the rest of the heroes stay behind. After they leave, Wolverine announces his intention to carry out his plan to travel into the past and kill Henry Pym anyway, citing that Ultron's invasion never comes to pass.