Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in 1st story
- Bishop (Lucas Bishop) (Main story and recap)
- Danger Room prisoners
- Numerous unnamed prison guards
- Legion (David Haller) (Possessed by Shadow King and impersonates Bishop and Shard)
Races and Species:
- Mutants (Main story and recap)
- Zombies (Mentioned)
- Abstract Entities (Behind the scenes)
- Gods (Mentioned)
- Age of X-Man (Main story and recap)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Astral Plane
Synopsis for 1st story
THE AGE OF X-MAN CONCLUDES!
• Tensions have finally boiled over – it’s an all-out prison riot!
• Will Bishop be able to lead his fellow prisoners in tearing down the walls, or will they all end up buried beneath them?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Age of X-Man: Prisoner X Vol 1 5 on the forums
- 2 Images from Age of X-Man: Prisoner X Vol 1 5
|Like this? Let us know!|