Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in 1st story
- Numerous unnamed mutants
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Hope Summers (Mentioned)
- Wolverine (Logan) (First full appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Charles Xavier (Mentioned)
- Allen Ginsberg (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Lockheed (Painting)
- Alexandra Rasputina (Referenced)
- Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff) (Only appearance; corpse) (Only in flashback)
- Stryfe (Referenced)
- Friedrich Nietzsche (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Age of X-Man (Main story and flashback)
- Adamantium (On X-23 and Wolverine's claws in main story and flashback)
- Wolverine's Suit (First full appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Magneto's Helmet (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Scarlet Witch's Suit (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Quicksilver's Suit (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Avengers & X-Men: AXIS (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for 1st story
THE AGE OF X-MAN CONTINUES!
With the coming of Apocalypse and the X-Tracts, the world is shaken by something it has never faced before — rebellion! Can the X-Men quell the insurrection in the name of order? Or will the insidious teachings of En Sabah Nur undermine their hard-fought peace?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Age of X-Man: The Marvelous X-Men Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Images from Age of X-Man: The Marvelous X-Men Vol 1 2
|Like this? Let us know!|