Anesthesia is a Sleepwalker/human hybrid raised in the Mindscape where lies and deception do not exist. Her human father sleeps in a comatose state, and Monica Rappaccini, Supreme Scientist of A.I.M., promised to help him in exchange for Anesthesia's assistance. Trusting Rappaccini's word, she infiltrated the Infinite Avengers Mansion through the sleeping mind of Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady) and stole a device called Heaven, created by Wasp (Henry Pym) that housed Goliath (Bill Foster)'s consciousness. When Wasp and Ant-Man followed her back to A.I.M.'s base, Anesthesia realized she was being used since Rappaccini was more concerned with their capture than her father's welfare. Bargaining to free Ant-Man from Rappaccini's trap in exchange for taking her father to safety, Ana was duped again and zapped unconscious by Ant-Man once he was free. Soon after she attempted to escape with her father from A.I.M.'s flying headquarters while the Avengers battled A.I.M.'s forces, but she lacked the strength to lift him. Ant-Man offered to help, but Anesthesia refused to trust him and remained on board the ship as Wasp teleported it to an alternate future where barbarism ruled, science was dead, and A.I.M. was responsible for it.
Anesthesia somehow returned from this alternate future, moving herself and her no-longer-comatose father into Shatterstar's apartment building for displaced natives of alternate realities Manor Crossing.
- Warp Gaze: With this vision-based power, she can alter the shape of physical objects and twist them to suit her purposes. Anesthesia demonstrated this by trapping Wasp (Henry Pym) in a metal orb made out of a door, and no matter how much he shrank or grew, the metal was in a state of molecular flux able to adjust to his size. She can also use her gaze to break the control of foreign entities on a human brain.
- Flight: Anesthesia is capable of flotation-like flight.
- 4 Appearances of Agent Anesthesia (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Agent Anesthesia (Earth-616)
- Media Agent Anesthesia (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Agent Anesthesia (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Agent Anesthesia (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Agent Anesthesia (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|