- —Agent Pratt
When Agent Pratt first met Bruce Banner, this ruthless operative was posing as an FBI agent. In truth he belonged to the sinister, clandestine organization Home Base. After forcing Banner to change into the Hulk, Pratt obtained a sample of his blood, but a police officer snatched it and, plunging it into Pratt’s own bloodstream, caused him to explode.
Pratt’s H Section Programming enabled his body to regenerate itself, and he soon returned to taunt Banner again. This time the Hulk emerged to tear Pratt’s body apart, ultimately killing Pratt.
Powers and Abilities
Pratt has powers from the H Section Programming. As a result, his own body able to regenerate itself as a result of H Section Programming; injection of Hulk blood endowed him with Hulk-like powers.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: He is capable of regenerating damaged or destroyed areas of his body what include limbs, internal organs, with much greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human.
- Transformation: After being injected with Hulk blood Pratt gained the ability to transform in a way similar to that of Banner.
- Superhuman Strength: The injection of Hulk blood caused Pratt to develop vast superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Durability: Thanks to the Hulk blood in his veins Pratt could easily endure blows that could easily killed a common man.
Lots of guns and swords and other deadly weapons known.
- 9 appearance(s) of Agent Pratt (Earth-616)
- 2 image(s) of Agent Pratt (Earth-616)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about Agent Pratt (Earth-616)