- Mission profile, Agent Pratt here, finding subject Dr. Banner, aka the Hulk. I will alert you when I get a DNA sample of his. Yes, I'll hold. Over.
- -- Agent Pratt
When Agent Pratt first met Bruce Banner, this ruthless operative was posing as an FBI agent. In truth he belonged to the sinister, clandestine organization Home Base. After forcing Banner to change into the Hulk, Pratt obtained a sample of his blood, but a police officer snatched it and, plunging it into Pratt’s own bloodstream, caused him to explode.
Pratt’s H Section Programming enabled his body to regenerate itself, and he soon returned to taunt Banner again. This time the Hulk emerged to tear Pratt’s body apart, ultimately killing Pratt.
Pratt has powers from the H Section Programming. As a result, his own body able to regenerate itself as a result of H Section Programming; injection of Hulk blood endowed him with Hulk-like powers. He is capable of regenerating damaged or destroyed areas of his body what include limbs, internal organs, with much greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human.
Lots of guns and swords and other deadly weapons known.
- 11 Appearances of Agent Pratt (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Agent Pratt (Earth-616)
- Media Agent Pratt (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Agent Pratt (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Agent Pratt (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Agent Pratt (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|