Agent Shaw was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. stationed at the Hub. When Hydra activated its sleeper agents embedded within S.H.I.E.L.D., Agent Shaw was one of the few agents Victoria Hand knew was still loyal to S.H.I.E.L.D. However, Agent Hand's confidence in Shaw wavered when he objected to killing the suspected Hydra agent Phillip Coulson and his team, but was later restored once Shaw understood the gravity of the situation. Luckily, Coulson was cleared of suspicion, as the true Hydra agent turned out to be John Garrett.
His status following S.H.I.E.L.D.'s dissolution is unknown.
- Charles Halford portrays Agent Shaw in the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episodes "The Hub" and "Turn, Turn, Turn."
- 2 Appearances of Agent Shaw (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Agent Shaw (Earth-199999)
- Media Agent Shaw (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Agent Shaw (Earth-199999)
- Quotations by or about Agent Shaw (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Agent Shaw (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|