Subject X was a mutant agent from an alternate reality that had presumably been rendered uninhabitable by the use of Ghost boxes. His mission was to find alternate realities suitable for annexation. After having killed the Triploid Mutant in San Francisco, he was followed by the X-Men in Chaparanga.
His parallel existence, and the divergence of both Earth-TRN113 into Earth-TRN255 and Earth-616 into Earth-90227, started when Cyclops, by his leading actions, gave Agent-X time to connect the Ghost Box and activate the security, bringing on this universe a Deathlok-Class Unit, destroyed immediately by Cyclops.
Subject X committed suicide rather than surrender to Wolverine and the X-Men, but the authorities of Earth-TRN113 seemingly decided that "Earth-616" was a threat, and attacked it, opening multiple Ghost Boxes and sending numerous Sentinels to ravage it.
Seemingly those of his mainstream counterpart: Agent X-13 (Earth-TRN113)#Powers.
A Ghost Box.
- 1 Appearances of Agent X-13 (Earth-TRN255)
- Minor Appearances of Agent X-13 (Earth-TRN255)
- Media Agent X-13 (Earth-TRN255) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Agent X-13 (Earth-TRN255)
- Quotations by or about Agent X-13 (Earth-TRN255)
- Character Gallery: Agent X-13 (Earth-TRN255)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|