Appearing in "The Coulson Protocols - Episode Three: Free Fall"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- Granger (D.O.D.'s LMD) (Death)
- D.O.D. (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- General Strakofsky (Mentioned)
- Kobik (Mentioned)
- Iron Maiden (Melina Vostokoff) (Mentioned)
- Callisto (Name only)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Photo)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Photo)
- Morlocks (Mentioned)
- Ringmaster (Maynard Tiboldt) (Mentioned)
- Power Broker (Cameo)
Races and Species:
- Quantum Drive (Mentioned)
- Wolverine's Suit (Photo)
- Cyclops' Visor (Photo)
- X-Uniform (Photo)
- U.S. Agent's Shield
- Ringmaster's Hat
- Photostatic Veil (Behind the scenes)
- Pod Undersuit (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "The Coulson Protocols - Episode Three: Free Fall"
- Synopsis not yet written
A STANDOFF tie-in!
• STANDOFF comes to AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.! As Coulson James-Bonds his way into a clandestine auction for the Axiom Protocols, Deathlok, Quake, and Simmons must deal with the bombshell revelation that the KOBIK program was never terminated. Will the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. become the Enemies of S.H.I.E.L.D.? Plus, the strangest Wolverine cameo ever!