- —Ajay Roy[src]
Ajay Roy was an Indian actor and celebrity movie star. It became apparent he got into stardom thanks to powerful organized crime rings using their influence within Bollywood to make his big debut.
During one of his latest film's premiere, he was struck by the Terrigen Mist, giving him a monstrous wooden form. He lashed out, but was stopped by a fellow Inhuman who was at the event, Dinesh Deol. Soon escaping the rush of paparazzi he would eventually seeking seclusion in the ghettos of Mumbai where the locals would give him offerings as tokens of worship, he spent months lurking around there while keeping to himself while figuring out how to live.
This lasted until his associates in the local crime rings caught up to him looking to offer a proposition, over the next couple of months he would act as their enforcer within the Indian mob circles until he took it over and ran it as his own. To this end he waited for all affiliated crime bosses to show up at their annual meeting, where he proceeded to assassinate them all before assuming command over their affiliated territories.
Over time he would amass his connections in order to enact a grand scheme to take command of all Mumbai and ransom it to the rest of India.
Powers and Abilities
- Rapid Growth: Banyan eventually learned he could use his powers offensively by growing out pieces of his being into sharp branches to pierce and rend people with.
- Cellular Regeneration: As a living tree Ajay can physically regenerate his damaged bodily frame. having once been caught in a blaze only to regenerate from a burned wood form in hours.
- Regenerative Durability
- Solar Energy Absorption: Because he now gets all his energy from the sun, he doesn't need to eat anymore. 
- Enhanced Senses: Due to his plant form he feels, sees, and hears in different ways than he used to. Stating once that he could taste the light of the moon.
- 4 appearance(s) of Ajay Roy (Earth-616)
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Ajay Roy (Earth-616)
- 5 image(s) of Ajay Roy (Earth-616)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about Ajay Roy (Earth-616)