Henoran da Varza, a noble of Kordava, was tasked to bring him to the royal court of Zingara. On the way to Zingara, on the Western Ocean, his ship attacked the Zingaran buccaneer ship of Conan. Conan was able to fell da Varza, then turned toward the wizard who cast a spell causing Conan to lose his strength. Conan was able to throw a dagger at Aket-Atum's chest, causing his death and the end of the spell.
He spoke at least partially a long-dead language whom he used to cast his spells.
- 1 Appearances of Aket-Atum (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Aket-Atum (Earth-616)
- Media Aket-Atum (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Aket-Atum (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Aket-Atum (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Aket-Atum (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Savage Sword of Conan #67; Plunder of Death Island
|Like this? Let us know!|