Daken tortured his father Wolverine for some time prior to the mutant rapture. When Rogue and Sunfire moved to stop the Scarlet Witch's spell by any means necessary, Daken held Wolverine helpless as he watched Rogue violate her oath not to kill anyone and murder Wanda, then be murdered herself by the Grim Reaper. Daken and Wolverine were then raptured as Wanda completed her spell with her last breath.
Six years later, Daken still served Eimin on Planet X. He had tortured his father all those years using Sunfire's atomic flame as an instrument of his revenge. When Havok and Wasp planned to destroy the tachyon dam and undo history, Eimin had Daken standing by to assassinate the X-Council in their sleep, making it appear as if the remaining Avengers were responsible. He was eventually subdued by Wolverine but chose not to kill Daken again.
This history was ultimately undone when Havok and the Unity Division traveled back in time to possess their younger selves, reversing the rapture and the destruction of Earth that followed.
- 5 Appearances of Akihiro (Earth-13133)
- Minor Appearances of Akihiro (Earth-13133)
- Media Akihiro (Earth-13133) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Akihiro (Earth-13133)
- Quotations by or about Akihiro (Earth-13133)
- Character Gallery: Akihiro (Earth-13133)
- Characters killed by Daken
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|