Akili was a member of Wakanda's secret police the Hatut Zeraze and also their representative among the Taifa Ngao. He was present with the others when Hodari briefed the rest of the council on the recent activities of their neighboring country of Niganda.
- Vibranium Microweave Mesh: A Hatut Zeraze uniform incorparates a vibranium microweave mesh that robs incoming objects of their momentum. Bullets do not ricochet off but simply fall to the ground when they come in contact with the weave. Likewise, a Hatut Zeraze cannot be stabbed; however, the costume (and the Zeraze) can be cut if the attacker slashes along the uniform's grain.
- Cloaking Technology: A Hatut Zeraze's uniform is equipped with advanced cloaking technology which can render the user invisible.
- Energy-Dampening Boots: Energy regulators create varying fields from the Vibranium in the molded soles of a Hatut Zeraze's boots, enabling him to survive a fall of several stories and land like a cat. Given enough momentum, a Hatut Zeraze can also run on walls or skim across water. The field can be also used offensively to shatter or weaken objects.
- 19 appearance(s) of Akili (Earth-616)
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Akili (Earth-616)
- 4 image(s) of Akili (Earth-616)