Alake is a Praetor in the Shi'ar military.
One of Majetrix Lilandra's starships, headed by the Imperial Guard member Hobgoblin, moved through a Stargate to travel to Earth. The ship's Praetor Alake was reluctantly went along with the mission. When the ship arrived they were met by the Earth-bound superhero team known as the Avengers, then consisting of the Vision, Thunderstrike, Quasar and the Eternal Sersi. The Avengers resisted the Shi'ar and ripped through their vessel and requested that they surrender. Alake and his crew were taken captive and reduced in size with the use of Pym Particles.
At this point Lilandra was informed of her people's capture. The captured Shi'ar, along with some Kree and the Imperial Guard member Warstar, were taken to the Project Pegasus site in their shrunken state. The miniature extraterrestrials were watched over by the Avengers. Two of the Imperial Guard, Nightside and Scintilla, came to the rescue of their people and had them restored to their true size, along with the Kree. The mission was a failure as the guardsman was eventually recaptured.
- Superhuman Strength: As a Shi'ar, he possesses enough strength to lift 1 ton in Earth-like gravity.
- Superhuman Stamina: As a Shi'ar, he possesses 20 times greater stamina than a human.
- Marksman: he is adept at handling Shi'ar energy weapons. She was train in the use of most Shi'ar weaponry.
- Hand-to-hand Combatant: he was an excellent hand-to-hand combatant
- Aviation: he is also an expert aircraft flier
Alake possesses the normal strength of a Shi'ar male who engages in intensive regular exercise, he can lift (press) over 1 ton.
Alake wears battle armor and carries an energy sword.
Various Shi'ar energy weapons and laser swords.
- 2 Appearances of Alake (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Alake (Earth-616)
- Media Alake (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Alake (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Alake (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Alake (Earth-616)
- Alake at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|