Albert Louis is a mutant with the ability to generate and manipulate bio-electrical fields. He was out enjoying the night in his hometown of Halifax when he was attacked by the Hardliners. They had determined that he had super-powers and decided to eliminate him then and there. He was able to escape and headed for Toronto to seek Alpha Flight's aid. Once there, he was able to find them shortly after they had faced the Wrecking Crew. Alpha Flight was able to protect him from the Hardliners and he soon entered Beta Flight after joining his Gamma Flight training.
He was captured by the Hardliners and used as bait for Alpha Flight in their final battle before they were suspended by the government. He survived the battle with the timely assistance of Wildheart.
Electrokinesis: Feedback is capable of generating bio-electricity. He can project this energy as 'energy-auras' or as blasts. He can also extend his aura to act as a shield. Where his bio-energy comes from has not been determined, but he is capable of absorbing some other forms of energy
- 7 Appearances of Albert Louis (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Albert Louis (Earth-616)
- Media Albert Louis (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Albert Louis (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Albert Louis (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Albert Louis (Earth-616)
- Albert Louis (Earth-616) on Wikipedia.org
- uncannyxmen.net Character Profiles: Feedback
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|