When the real C.E.O. of Alchemax, Avatarr, was revealed to be the one who was pulling the strings behind the corporation's activities, he set up a Board of Directors' meeting during which he had Henton killed, filling his role as Eco Central supervisor with his fellow director Fearmaster.
After Avatarr's death at the hands of the new President Doom, the C.E.O.'s seat was offered by Doom to Alchemax's Vice President Tyler Stone. However, Stone was shot by his ex-lover Conchata O'Hara, and went in a comatose state. Stone's biological son, Miguel O'Hara, replaced him as the Director of Research & Development Division.
After having regained consciousness, Stone tried to regain control of Alchemax from Miguel, who had meanwhile decided to keep his position, leading Alchemax to better use its resourches. When Tyler arrived at his son's office, Miguel had doctors identifying him as mentally disable, and ordered security to take him outside the building, taking over his position as C.E.O. of Alchemax.
Points of Interest
- Alchemax (Formerly)
- When the headquarters first appeared in Ravage 2099 #1, it appeared as a red building. Since Ravage 2099 #4, the building has been shown as green.
- 12 Appearances of Alchemax Headquarters
- Minor Appearances of Alchemax Headquarters
- Media Alchemax Headquarters was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Alchemax Headquarters
- Location Gallery: Alchemax Headquarters