One of the Guardians of the Crosswalk, superpowered children that provided improved security to a supposedly dangerous street intersection that many kid superheroes were to go through. The Guardians had received this authority by a super-ego-ic entity that was not revealed, but that the other kid heroes recognized.
This character is never identified by name in her appearance in What The--?! Vol 1, so I'm assuming that she shares a name with her Earth-616 counterpart—albeit most characters in Earth-9047 have some kind of pun in their names.
- 1 Appearances of Aleta Ogord (Earth-9047)
- Minor Appearances of Aleta Ogord (Earth-9047)
- Media Aleta Ogord (Earth-9047) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Aleta Ogord (Earth-9047)
- Quotations by or about Aleta Ogord (Earth-9047)
- Character Gallery: Aleta Ogord (Earth-9047)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|