Appearing in "Purple (Part 3 of 5)"
- Purple Man (Killgrave) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Thor (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Only in flashback)
- Warbird (Carol Danvers) (Only in flashback)
- Vision (Only in flashback)
- Wasp (Janet Van Dyne) (Only in flashback)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) (Only in flashback)
- Jocasta (Only in flashback)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Only in flashback)
- Wonder Man (Simon Williams) (Only in flashback)
- Defenders (Only in flashback)
- X-Men (Only in flashback)
- Phillip Campbell (Dream)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Mentioned)
- Galactus (Dream)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Main story and flashback)
- Nick Fury (Only in flashback)
- Inmates of The Raft
- Baron Blood (John Falsworth) (Mentioned)
- Bushwacker (Carl Burbank) (Mentioned)
- Carnage (Cletus Kasady) (Mentioned)
- Crossbones (Brock Rumlow) (Mentioned)
- Jigsaw (Billy Russo) (Mentioned)
- Tiger Shark (Todd Arliss) (Mentioned)
- Tombstone (Lonnie Lincoln) (Mentioned)
- Vermin (Edward Whelan) (Mentioned)
- Radioactive Man (Chen Lu) (Mentioned)
- Scarecrow (Ebenezer Laughton) (Mentioned)
- Mister Hyde (Calvin Zabo) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Jewel's Suit (Only in flashback)
- Thor's Armor (Only in flashback)
- Mjolnir (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man Armor Model 2 (Only in flashback)
- Silver Surfer's Surfboard (Only in flashback)
- Ms. Marvel's Suit (Only in flashback)
- Scarlet Witch's Suit (Only in flashback)
- Wasp's Suit (Only in flashback)
- Bio-Synthetic Wings (Only in flashback)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniforms (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Purple (Part 3 of 5)"
Jessica describes the various injuries she sustained before she lapsed into a coma...
In a manga-styled coma-dream, Jessica encountered a girl who told her that Daredevil had captured the Purple Man, who was locked away in The Raft. The girl revealed that she was Jean Grey, one of the X-Men, and asked Jessica to trust her. Jessica then woke up "in a S.H.I.E.L.D. military hospital outside of Washington, D.C.," and met agents Nick Fury and Clay Quartermain.
"A few months" later, Jessica completed rehabilitation and met with the Avengers again, and Tony Stark apologized profusely for the group's treatment of her. Jessica apologized to Wanda as well, and was shocked when Fury offered her a job as "the S.H.I.E.L.D. liaison to the Avengers." She insisted that she had "the opposite of having what it takes" to be a costumed superhero, and declined the offer.
In Luke's apartment, he offers to take over the Killgrave investigation, but Jessica insists that she will finish it.
Some time later, Jessica travels to The Raft off the coast of Ryker's Island and meets with Quartermain, who escorts her through the prison to Killgrave's holding cell.
- The line-up of the Avengers suggests that Jessica's flashback takes place sometime between Avengers #181 and Avengers #197. It must also occur before Namor, Hulk and the Silver Surfer left the Defenders in Defenders #125.
- While in her coma, Jessica is shown watching over her brother in a park. When asked by Jean Grey who he is, Jessica does not seem to remember who he is despite him even wearing the same clothes he did on the day of his death.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Alias Vol 1 26 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Alias Vol 1 26
- 4 Reprints of Alias Vol 1 26
|Like this? Let us know!|