Alisa Jones is the adoptive mother of Jessica Jones. She and her husband took her in after her parents died in a car crash. They re-enrolled her at Midtown High School. When Jessica grew up, Alisa tried to keep in contact with her daughter but her calls were almost always ignored.
When Jessica had a baby named Danielle with her husband Luke Cage, Alisa criticized her daughter for raising Danielle in the conditions of her parents being wanted fugitives, believing they owed their child a safe and normal life.
- On Marvel's Jessica Jones, Jessica's mother - an amalgamation of the adoptive Mrs. Jones and the biological Mrs. Campbell - is Alisa, which is both the name of Brian Michael Bendis' wife and an anagram for "Alias". A similar case happens with her husband.
- The name of the original comics character was revealed to be Alisa as well following the release of Marvel's Jessica Jones.
- 5 Appearances of Alisa Jones (Earth-616)
- 5 Minor Appearances of Alisa Jones (Earth-616)
- Media Alisa Jones (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Alisa Jones (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Alisa Jones (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Alisa Jones (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|