Appearing in 1st story
- X-Men (New Charles Xavier School)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for 1st story
While Kitty Pryde's team of time-displaced X-Men and Scott's team of uncanny X-Men fight a group of Sentinels in Phoenix, Doop appears on the scene. Doop hands Kitty a letter and records the fight on camera. After the fight, while Triage is busy healing the young Cyclops, Doop travels forward in time to when the X-Men of the present meet a team of X-Men from the future. While the teams fight Doop checks on the X-Men's blackbird. The young Cyclops and Jean Grey take that exact blackbird to escape with Doop still in it, even though he eventually drops safely off the plane.
Later, Doop arrives back at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning to witness Xorn unmasking herself, revealing to be the grown-up version of the young Jean trapped in the present. After the reveal Kitty and Rachel are on their way to the kitchen, although Doop stops Kitty, urging her to read his letter. The letter turns out to be a proposal, which Kitty declines, arguing that Doop does not even speak English, nor any other human language making communication a challenge. Doop in return sheds himself like a snake, now speaking broken English saying that nothing could stop their marriage.
- Living in the margins of the X-Men, Doop has freaked out X-Men and readers alike. However, when he gets deeply involved in X-Men business (and in the personal life of Kitty Pryde!), Doop will be thrust into the spotlight. This adventure will prove that Doop is, in fact, the most powerful X-Man!
- Written by co-creator Peter Milligan (X-FORCE), covers by co-creator Mike Allred (X-FORCE, FF) and innovative interior art by David Lafuente (AVENGERS, ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN)!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-New Doop Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 9 Images from All-New Doop Vol 1 1
- 1 Reprints of All-New Doop Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|