Appearing in "Hawkeyes: Part Two of Three"
- Mr. Krip (Only in flashback)
- Derek Bishop (Only in flashback)
- Director Maria Hill
- Two unnamed agents
- Barney Barton (Impersonates Hydra agent)
- Hydra (Behind the scenes)
- Matador (Manuel Eloganto) (Only in flashback)
- Matador's henchmen (Only in flashback)
- Eleanor Bishop (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Shocker (Herman Schultz) (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Project Communion
Races and Species:
- United States of America (Main story and flashback)
- Hell (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Hawkeyes: Part Two of Three"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Hawkeye vs. Hawkeye!
• For the last few months, Clint and Kate have been at odds with one another. With this issue, that all comes to a head!
• Plus, flashbacks continue to explore Kate’s childhood and what led her to her heroic path.
|Like this? Let us know!|