Appearing in "Enemy of the State II: Part Four"
- Trafficked children
- Jonathan the Unstoppable (Mentioned)
- Debbie Kinney (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Megan Kinney (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Madripoor Police Force
- Captain Redondo (First appearance)
- Unnamed officers
Races and Species:
- North Pacific Ocean
- United States of America (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- S.S. Yost
Synopsis for "Enemy of the State II: Part Four"
- Synopsis not yet written.
WOLVERINE IN CHAINS!
• Captured by an old ally, WOLVERINE is going to have to fight against a villain from her past in order to gain her freedom.
• LAURA has fought demons from her past before, but never quite as literally as the person she’s up against now.
• The architect behind the Wolverine’s fall is revealed as Laura is pulled deeper and deeper into the criminal underworld of MADRIPOOR.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-New Wolverine Vol 1 16 on the forums
- 8 Images from All-New Wolverine Vol 1 16
|Like this? Let us know!|