Appearing in 1st story
- Alchemax Genetics (Main story and flashback)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Mentioned)
- Taskmaster (Tony Masters) (Mentioned)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- United States of America (Main story and flashback)
- Alchemax Genetics Bunker (First appearance)
- Alchemax Genetics Laboratory (Mentioned) (Destroyed)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Humvees (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only) (Only in flashback) (Destruction)
Synopsis for 1st story
As Wolverine and her clones attempt to steal an Ant-Man suit, they are conrfonted by Wasp. The situation is explained and Janet agrees to shrink down with Laura to destroy the nanites inside Zelda's body.
Meanwhile Captain Mooney is fired from his position at Alchemax for being indiscreet. Mooney is then informed by two scientists, who do not know that he was fired, that the destruction of the nanites activates a tracker that leads them to the clones and he goes off on his own.
As Wasp and Wolverine work their way through the countless amount of nanites, Zelda wakes up just to be shot by Captain Mooney. The two heroes rush out of Zeldas body and knock Mooney out, but they are too late. As Zelda is dying, she asks for Laura to hunt down the people who did this to her and her sisters. After her passing, Wolverine, Gabby and Bellona make themselves ready to teach them a lesson.
JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF A CLONE
• Wolverine will have to go where she's never gone before in order to save the lives of her mysterious three "sisters!"
• Along her journey, Laura will have to team up with an ally she never expected, and one who has seemingly sworn off the life of a super hero...
• Say hello to the original Wasp, the one and only JANET VAN DYNE!