Appearing in "The Box: Part 1"
- Professor Holt (Only appearance)
- God (Yahweh) (Mentioned)
- Logan (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- X-Men (Named only)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Named only)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Mentioned)
- Erwin Schrödinger (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Wastelands (Mentioned)
- The Box of "Fin Fang Pheromone" (First appearance)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Flight Packs
- Wolverine's Suit
- Adamantium (Named only)
Synopsis for "The Box: Part 1"
On a ship on the Atlantic Ocean a woman named Professor Holt is about to sell a box which supposedly contains chaos and destruction. The transaction is interrupted by S.H.I.E.L.D. - Holt, however decides she would rather open the box before she is arrested.
Later, Laura receives a call by Maria Hill. There is a situation and Laura and Gabby are picked up by a helicarrier. Hill shows the girls the box, explaining that everyone who was on that boat earlier vanished without a trace. Hill further explains that Logan, who had tried to assist S.H.I.E.L.D. with the situation, also disappeared.
While Hill takes the girls to Logan's last known location, S.H.I.E.L.D. agents open the box, which turns out to contain a liquid which smell attracts Fin Fang Foom. The helicarrier all of them are on is attacked by the monster and Wolverine decides to jump into his mouth since that is where she expects Logan to be.
WAY OF THE SHADOW!
• What is the thing LAURA KINNEY fears most?
• Is she truly the BEST AT WHAT SHE DOES?
• There is only one WOLVERINE. Or is there?!!