- I know who you are, Rachel... and the reason we are hiding our thoughts and memories from you is because we love you. We're here because we want the best for you. Now and forever. My name is Jean Grey, and I am an X-Man too. Hey, 'Ro. Now, you have to find my younger self and get her back to where she belongs. You made a promise to me, Kitty Pryde. It's time you kept it.
Appearing in "Battle of the Atom, Chapter 2"
- Future "X-Men"
- X-Men (New Charles Xavier School)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Magneto (Erik Magnus Lensherr)
- Emma Frost
- Magik (Illyana Rasputin)
- Sentinels (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- New York
Synopsis for "Battle of the Atom, Chapter 2"
Realizing that something doesn’t seem right with the Future X-Men, Past Jean escapes with Past Cyclops. The X-Men and Future X-Men pursue, with Xorn explaining that a catastrophe will soon befall the X-Men if the Original X-Men do not return to their original place in the timeline. The exact nature of that catastrophe is left ambiguous.
• BATTLE OF THE ATOM PART 2!
• Wolverine vs. Future X-Men!
• Young Scott Summers and Jean Grey run away to stay in the present day!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-New X-Men Vol 1 16 on the forums
- 17 Images from All-New X-Men Vol 1 16
|Like this? Let us know!|