- Enough! You're right, I am guilty. I am a monster.
Appearing in "The Trial of Jean Grey: Part 5 of 6"
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Shi'ar tribunal hall
Synopsis for "The Trial of Jean Grey: Part 5 of 6"
Jason of Spartax interferes with the trial of Jean Grey as she has nothing to do with the actions of the Phoenix while Gladiator is guilty of kidnapping and holding her against her will. It is during this argument that Jean learns that her whole family has been killed by a troop of Shi'ar. The trial is then disjointed for the time being. Jean then succeeds in putting the Imperial Guard to sleep and begins to flee.
Meanwhile the X-Men, Guardians and Starjammers use Angela as bait. As she pretends to be unconscious she is retrieved onboard the Shi'ar where she defeats the ships crew. The teams then pretend to ship Angela as an unknown life form to the Shi'ar empire to get there safely. As they land they are greeted by Gladiator and his Imperial Guard. They begin to fight but are interrupted by Jean, who just arrived at the scene, declaring that she is in fact guilty.
“THE TRIAL OF JEAN GREY” PART 5!
- X-Men and Guardians vs. Gladiator and Jean Grey's fate lies in the balance!
- One of the X-Men's lives will be forever changed!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-New X-Men Vol 1 24 on the forums
- Images from All-New X-Men Vol 1 24
|Like this? Let us know!|