Appearing in 1st story
- X-Men (Extinction Team) (Main story and flashback)
- X-Men (Past)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Mentioned)
- Phoenix Force (Mentioned)
- Unnamed U.S. officials and police
- Benjamin (First appearance)
- Unnamed students at University of Texas
- Unnamed media
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin) (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Canada (Main story and flashback)
- United States of America (Main story and flashback)
- Limbo (Mentioned)
- Helicopter (Only in flashback) (Destroyed)
- Hummers (Only in flashback) (Destroyed)
- Semi Trucks (Only in flashback) (Destroyed)
- Police cars (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for 1st story
While talking with Magneto, the present Cyclops realizes that their powers are fluctuating after their exposure to the Phoenix Force in the previous war; he can contain his optical blasts without his visor, but has trouble maintaining them when they are used, and Magneto is having trouble with his own magnetic powers. They attempt to rescue Emma Frost from captivity, but she is also having trouble with her powers as her telepathy appears to be weakened even if she can still turn into her diamond form. Magik, however, has gained new abilities from her exposure to the Phoenix Force. Having set up a base in an old Weapon X facility, the three of them depart to rescue a new group of mutants, but are subsequently confronted by the original X-Men, with the young Cyclops challenging his future self to justify his current talk of a "revolution".
• The flagship X-Book marches on!
• The original 5 X-Men are back, but that’s not all that’s happening.
• What happened to the Phoenix 5 from AVENGERS VS X-MEN?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-New X-Men Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 6 Image(s) from All-New X-Men Vol 1 3
- 2 Reprints of All-New X-Men Vol 1 3
|Like this? Let us know!|