- All this time I've been trying to stave off my dark destiny -- by being good. I'd convinced myself that I could keep Apocalypse at bay -- with kindness. With friendship and heroism. I could be better. But here I am, face-to-face with the original article. And he's... everything I try to be. Maybe there is no saving us from our shared fate. Maybe Apocalypse is coming for both of us -- no matter what we do. But I can't just stand here and watch it happen. Not to him. Not to me. Not anymore.
- -- Genesis
Appearing in 1st story
- Sandstormers (Main story and flashback)
- Unnamed warriors
- Unnamed mystic (First appearance)
- Baal of the Crimson Sands
- The Golden Raiders (First appearance)
- Numerous unnamed Egyptians (Main story and flashback)
- Numerous unnamed Greeks
- Erika's father (Mentioned)
- Rama-Tut (Mentioned)
- Clan Akkaba (Mentioned)
- Horsemen of Apocalypse (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth-616 (Main story, flashback, and flashforward)
- Earth-6311 (Mentioned)
Synopsis for 1st story
- Synopsis not yet written.
“APOCALYPSE WARS” CONTINUES!
• The ALL-NEW X-MEN are on a mission to write their own futures…and none is more determined to escape their destiny than Evan Sabahnur, who is to one day become the next host for the genocidal villain APOCALYPSE.
• But now, by way of unintentional intervention by his teammate Beast, Evan finds himself thousands of years in the past, in Egypt…and on the run alongside his predecessor, En Sabah Nur, the boy who will one day become Apocalypse himself!
• To change his future, will Evan literally change the course of history?
• Or will he instead be Apocalypse’s first victim??
|Like this? Let us know!|