Alphonse was the doorman at Orlean Cooper's Club Orleans. He got into a fight with Gambit after he failed to protect a woman who was being assaulted in the club's parking lot, but was talked down by his boss.
Alphonse was also attached to the Assassins Guild, and was afterward employed in this function by his boss to steal back a set of demonic Tarot cards that Cooper needed for his ritual to return to the realm of the demons. With his associate, Stone, he captured Gambit and tortured him, but after he left Gambit was saved by Wolverine, who killed Stone. Alphonse was thereafter defeated by Gambit at Cooper's compound.
Alphonse had the appearance of a humanoid catfish. He was also very large and strong, which may or may not have been part of his mutation.
- 4 Appearances of Alphonse (Mutant) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Alphonse (Mutant) (Earth-616)
- Media Alphonse (Mutant) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Alphonse (Mutant) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Alphonse (Mutant) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Alphonse (Mutant) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|