In 1000 AD, the Third Host of the Celestials occurred, during which the aliens informed they would return 1,000 years later to judge Earth's right to continue existing. While the pantheons prepared for war, Gaea planned a peaceful solution to the problem with many goddesses, among them Aman Sinaya for the Diwatas.
For the next thousand years, they searched for humans representing mankind's highest ideals, to be offered to the Celestials as an offering. The goddesses placed the candidates in suspended animation, with their superhuman potential, the legacy of the First Host, awakened. The worship of the Diwatas lasted until the 16 century AD.
Aman Sinaya wields a sibat Filipino long spear dating back to the ancient times) and a taming (traditional Filipino round rattan shield).
- 2 Appearances of Aman Sinaya (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Aman Sinaya (Earth-616)
- Media Aman Sinaya (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Aman Sinaya (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Aman Sinaya (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Aman Sinaya (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|